Don't know if..

Moderators: Farzooma, Smatin

Smatin

Don't know if..

Postby Smatin » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm

..Someone still checks this forum, but in case someone still does, i'm still alive. My account only became inactive, because i couldn't pay for it and also school at the same time. I'll be back next month. Hopefully sooner. In case anyone sees this message, please let the guild know.

Thx. :)

Catnipping

Re: Don't know if..

Postby Catnipping » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Smatin, good to hear from you :) . I check for new messages here about once a week or so. I know how it goes with RL and finances being tight. I think we've all been there at one time or another. No worries, we'll look forward to seeing you again whenever your situation allows. We all understand that RL comes first, so you do what you need to do and we'll be waiting for you when you make it back :).
I'll let the guild know tomorrow when I log on.

Smatin

Postby Smatin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Thx very much, Cat. I have to admit i was in serious doubt if anyone still checked this forum, even only once per month :) Glad to see you here! Did Stephencolbert finnish his Cultural TS mission? I felt bad i couldn't let him know why i wasn't showing up anymore. We were doing so well that i was positive he would've finnished it that same week..

When i'm back i'll start to do the progression missions again. If anyone, probably someones 3rd alt or so, needs progression, he/she can join me. :roll:

See ya ingame!

Farzooma

Postby Farzooma » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Good to hear from ya Smatin, you know i'm always here.........i hope you had that faith still? :)

I do check in the game from time to time...........though the times in between started to spread apart. The last expansion seriously blew me away from Norrath, and not to mention my frustration with SoE too. But Alas, the nostalgia in me never fades.

I hope i can be there despite all the real life stuff, i really wish to wield my sword again....who knows, maybe some day. :)

Return to “General Area”