Daybreak just announced the new upcoming time limited server. Unlike any other servers released in the past, this one is very unique, it comes with the following features:-
- New server with Omens of War-era features, zones, and advancement.
- Goal: Race to defeat Mata Muram.
- Based on your accomplishments on Quarm, you’ll be able to earn special rewards that can be claimed by characters on another server (live OR progression).
- Start at level 51 with 50 AA and gear.
- Free trading of items (like you can on the Firiona Vie server).
- True Box.
According to Daybreak, this server expected to launch in Summer 2016 with a chance of early beta testing phase. Mind you, this server will technically die once the whole goal of defeating Mata Muram the boss NPC in Citadel of Anguish raid zone of Omens of War Everquest expansion. Up to this moment no justification nor a comment from Daybreak on why it was not named “Mata Muram” according to the era and preset goal for this server and content. The expansion “Omens of War” brought the new generation of epic quests 1.5 and 2.0 along with many class changes and modifications, it is expected for this server to be very popular for this reason and we think Daybreak hit the jack’s pot by picking this kind of expansion for Quarm, the new time limited server.